Introducing the 24 black and stainless-steel ENERGY STAR rated dishwasher by Danby, perfect for large families. With space for 12 place settings and a silverware basket, youll be able to clean a large quantity of dishes. This model has 6 wash cycles to choose from: heavy, normal, eco, glass, rapid, and rinse; plus sanitize mode. Equipped with a stainless-steel tub, this dishwasher is durable and built to last. The dishwasher is designed to operate at 52 decibels, which creates less noise and disturbance than the volume of a normal conversation. Delayed start lets you program a pre-selected time, so your dishes get washed on your schedule.
- Space saving Stainless Steel 24 built in dishwasher
- 12 place setting capacity and silverware basket
- Energy star compliant
- Electronic controls with Digital display provide easy select options with the touch of a button.
- Delay start feature: washing dishes shouldnt be a chore, schedule your washing around your schedule.
- 6 Convenient wash cycles ranging from Heavy, Normal, ECO, Glass, Rapid and Rinse
- 4 hot water temperature options + Sanitize option (up to 69C/156F)
- Stainless Steel Inner Tub for maximum durability
- Quiet operation Maintain ambience in the kitchen with this quiet dishwasher. Operates at 52db which is less than a normal conversation
- Adjustable leveling legs included.
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
- Adjustable leveling legs included 33- 35" in (83- 88 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.