Leave the dirty dishes up to Danby's ENERGY STAR rated counter-top dishwasher, ideal for small space living in a condo or apartment. This unit utilizes just 3.1 gallons (11.7 L) of water for a normal cycle. Choose between eight different wash cycles, heavy, normal, baby care, ECO, glass, speed, rinse, and mini party. Enjoy quick and straightforward installation with the quick connect feature compatible with most faucets. Keeping the appliance clean is a breeze due to its durable stainless-steel interior. There is an auto detergent and rinse agent dispenser for your convenience, and this chic dishwashing unit fits under just about any cabinet.
- Compact space saving countertop dishwasher with a quick connect feature compatible with most faucets. Fits under most cabinets
- 6 place setting capacity with silverware basket
- ENERGY STAR compliant and low water consumption up to 3.1 gallons of water (11.7 L) per wash to help save you money
- 8 wash cycles - heavy, normal, baby care, ECO, glass, speed, rinse, and mini party
- Durable stainless-steel interior
- Display timer-counts down to end of cycle plus, delay start option by 2, 4, 6 or 8 hours
- New and improved spray arm and filter gets dishes cleaner
- Designed to operate at 54 decibels, less noise than a normal conversation.
- Electronic controls with LED display
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.