- Built with quality materials and backed by the Maytag® Dependable Performance™ warranty
- Combination Speed Cook - combines halogen light and microwave energy to cook three times faster than a conventional oven
- Convection Bake and Roast - integrated fan shortens cooking time by circulating hot air uniformly around food
- Grilling - browns and crisps food quickly and easily
- Auto/Rapid Defrost - defrost by food type or weight
- Digital display with clock and kitchen timer
- Child Lockout - helps keep children from operating the microwave
- Auto Cook - six options for automatically cooking food
- Custom Program option - lets you choose the cooking program for your favorite foods
- Electronic touch-pad controls
- Programmed cook pads - Popcorn, Beverage, Baked Potato, Vegetables, Rice, Frozen Entrée
- Melt Option - optimizes power levels for melting food
- Soften Option - optimizes power levels for softening food
- More/Less adjust - allows exact adjustment of cooking time while heating is in progress
- Add 30 Seconds - quickly adds more cooking time
- Extra-large turntable - rotates food for even heating
- Cooking Complete reminder - lets you know when your food is ready
- Halogen interior/exterior lighting
- Full stainless steel interior
- Microwaving - 950 watts of cooking power with 10 power levels
- Sensor-controlled cooking/reheating - monitors humidity and automatically adjusts cooking time
- Deluxe charcoal filter - controls cooking odors
- Dual-entry microwave system -ensures even cooking throughout
- Five-speed exhaust fan
- 1.7 cu. ft. capacity
- Cool-touch window
- It's like having four ovens in one! Choose Combination Speed Cook; Convection Bake or Roast; Grill; or Microwave mode.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.